Business at graphility is doing quite well, with a growing number of projects to attend to. In order to sustain our pace of design and development, we are looking for one or several free-lancers to collaborate on WordPress development.
In order of importance, the ideal candidate should:
- feel at ease with WordPress development from version 2.9.2 onwards
- be able to completely customize admin areas following set guidelines
- be an ace at website performance and caching
- be comfortable with PHP for minor custom functionalities
- be knowledgeable about plugins and possible conflicts
- have experience with Scrum or Lean, or be eager to learn more about it
If interested, please contact us here or through social media. Introduce yourself in any way you want. Be inspired, be yourself. Show proof that you browsed our website and how you think our philosophy matches your goals. Give us your rates, an e-mail address, and an url where we can contemplate your skills or your portfolio.
Thank you, and feel free to share with your network!